Wednesday, April 30, 2014
Tuesday, April 29, 2014
Friday, April 25, 2014
The Day Before Being Awesome:
1. Buy some chia seeds. You can buy these at Whole Foods or any health food store or online.
2. Buy some bananas and raspberries/ strawberries.
3. Buy coconut water. This is sold in most grocery stores in the water aisle or near the fruits and veggies in the cooler.
The Night Before Being Awesome:
1. Peel 2 bananas and put them in a zip lock in the freezer.
2. Put 3 TBS. Of chia seeds in 1 cup of coconut water. Stir or shake. Stir or shake every 15 minutes for 1 hour and let it in the fridge over night.
3. Go to sleep.
The Day of Awesomeness Has Come!!!!!!
1. Put the bananas and 1/2 cup of raspberries or strawberries into a blender. Dump in the chia liquid.
2. Add 1 tsp of vanilla and 1/2 TBS of agave or good maple syrup or Nothing if you don't have either.
3. Blend until the mixture resembles ice cream texture.
4. Eat your raw chia ice cream for breakfast and BE AWESOME for the rest of the day:
Wednesday, April 23, 2014
Princess likes to sit on her Grandpa's boat lately.
Monday, April 21, 2014
We went to church yesterday and afterwards they had a petting zoo and some rides. The lines were very very long, so we just stayed for a short time. We opened baskets the day before Easter.
Most of the photos that I took of our baskets were blurry, but here are the photos that turned out.
Saturday, April 19, 2014
Thursday, April 17, 2014
We had a fun Easter egg hunt today with great weather.
I have been complaining a lot about the weather lately...saying its either too hot or too cold. So I am here to say that 70 degrees is perfect weather and I am so grateful for that blessing today.
Onto the egg hunt....
We first got our picture with a pink Easter bunny. Son doesn't like pink so he wasn't a fan of this particular bunny:
Wednesday, April 16, 2014
It was so windy today that I wished we could fly a kite. We have a kite, but I couldn't find it, so I had the idea to hang our big parachute from a rope. It blew up and down and Princess had so much fun waiting for the wind to pick it up. You could use large bedsheets to do this too. Our parachute has been so much fun for us. They have a nice and affordable one on www.fatbraintoys.com.