Last night I made my first snow globe.
I think I have a new hobby because I have been walking around the house all day thinking about what I could stick in a glittered jar!
Here is the snow globe before I put the jar together. Sister is laminated by the way!
Here she is in the snow globe:
To make the snow globe:
1. Hot glue some fun things to a jar lid.
(Make sure you leave space around the edge to put the lid back on).
2. Fill a jar to the top with water.
3. Add a lot of glitter. A lot.
4. Put in some glycerin. I just put in about a tsp. (Find it in Michael's in the baking section).
5. Place the lid on the jar.
We also recently decked our halls!! I wanted to post some of my favorite decorations.
Here are the wise men that I found at Goodwill. I just love them!!!! I got the sign there too:
Sister bought me these sweet birds at Target:
My dad sent me these reindeer. They were my favorite decoration when I was a little kid. We used to put them in our front window and I always thought our window was the most beautiful thing ever.
(Dad: just a reminder I am still waiting on you to find the other two).